SOoo... Here goes nothing :)

I've missed blogging now that I've gotten started. Dawn the owner of Mama Monkmee blog is amazing. She made my blog over for me and I am just in awe of her ability to learn code and all that stuff on her own. I look at it and think it's another form of algerbra and get scared. She's the best. So since I haven't bloggged in about a week here's the low down on life.
Myself.. I'm getting along fairly well I've had a great week last week. Spent a lot of time with friends. Well needed time. I've also gotten started going to a bible study at Lockhart Baptist Church about Daniel. It's only been one week but it's challenging. Also my Grandparents celebrated there 60th wedding anniversary this past june and I've been talked into doing a scrapbook for them. Other than that everything is good.

Michael - the husband... He's been looking for work and applying for unemployment and putting up with me and our crazy kids. For a few years now he's been working on writing short stories for practice to write one to publish one day. Lately he's been focusing on that and doing Pt to pass his test so we can go FULL Active army this reserve stuff isn't cutting it.

Curtis- Has been in school well over a week now and brought home green smiley faces everyday. They go by a card color system Green is good, yellow waring, orange loss of recess, red call home. He's proud of keeping his Green card ... they have been working on writing and learning there colors he can spell orange by memory which is pretty good for him. He'll start soccer next week with his God brother Alex that should be great fun. He's excited about awana starting at the end of septemeber too.

Nick- Cpt. obvious... which is what we call him is stating the obvious about everything. He's learning a lot too. the colors along with his brother. He starts 3k next week with his God brother Eian... I hope all goes well with that ..

So there is your update. I want to start doing giveaways at some point. but am still working with Dawn about how to start :)
Posted on 5:45 PM by Amanda and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Dawn said... @ September 2, 2010 at 5:01 AM

We'll get you up and going ! my blogging skills are lacking these days too.

Post a Comment