And the school bugs have arrived.

I should start this off by saying that.... I'm sick so if this blog makes very little sense to you then... stop reading or keep reading the rambling of a sick lady... lol.. Currently the state of my family is:

Curtis: My five almost six year old son (11 days) has asthma this is something new just started this year. He's been my mostly healthy one up until this point. And I'm praying God will return him to none asthmatic status soon. Heavens know six meds is to much for my brain most days. Not complaining a lot of you might have a lot more to deal with... just stating from my thoughts atm. anyway he's been in kindergarten four weeks we got his progress report today in fact. Straight S' which means above average or average. They keep telling me how smart he is and that he could be in first grade... however his writing still needs work and social skills too. So we are choosing to keep him in kindergarten that way he is with his best friend/ God brother Alex. Also started soccer this week and is loving it.

Nick: Started 3year kindergarten this week and so far is adapting well. He's gone to the potty three times today... (can you say SWWWWEEETT FINALLY) Lol I'm proud of him. I'm glad he's socializing more there too. I had a mommy moment today when we had to sign a permission form for him to go skating tommorow with his class.. my first instinct was just to keep him at home or go with him. However after talking to my good friend Dawn we decided we were just having mommy moments and everything would be ok. We have chore charts at home and he loves getting stickers on his...

Michael: my one of a kind crazy husband.... he's awesome.. he's looking for a job right now and not having much luck however God is good... so patience... also waiting on a PT test to pass so we can finally be active duty. He's doing well...

Me: i have walking pnemonia and Laringytis... Idk how to spell all those things the right way. So I'm sick ... but life keeps going especially if you are the only mom and driver in the family. I'll be ok. We are going to Anderson because it's drill weekend this weekend. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.


Signing off for a bit
Posted on 2:55 PM by Amanda and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment