Christmas time Chaos

The thing about this time of year is that everyone wants a part of you. Weather it be your kids with thier mutiple parties and christmas activites, Your parents telling you its thier turn with the grandkids, or your in laws quietly sitting by pretending not to fight over them that deadly silence. I love christmas time i love decorating the tree with my family, baking cookies, and the general excitement in the air. I've always been fond of christmas the the biggest and best birthday celebration any of us get to be a part of. This weekend made me wish i could go back to being a child again. When my biggest concern was what is santa going to bring me? This weekend turned into who are we going to do what with and is that fair debacle with my family. ARRRGGH! I want the easy button that simply states I don't care if it's fair.. this is it stop bothering me...Lol so many times I put everyone's emotions and thoughts above my own just to be accused that i'm being flipping selfish. I love my family every member of it! Everyone has the desire to be home at christmas I just wish I had a way for it to all be at one place ... LOL.. oh well the season for giving and sharing is at hand and that's what I want to teach my boys. not who can yell the loudest about thier thoughts. It's time for prayer some serious kind where Jesus becomes the focus and not our emotions. Thanks for listening!
Posted on 8:55 PM by Amanda and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment