Today of all days!

Today was Monday and after a hectic weekend of going to Anderson,Greenville, Maudin, Greenville, Williamston and Union. I must say I was glad to see monday come this week or so I thought, The week of Curtis going to school everyday and trying to get on a schedule. If you don't know me I love schedules they keep me sane something I adopted while my husband was away doing the military thing. Yes I am rambling ok ok back to the point. It's been a crazy day to follow a crazy weekend.
Friday after school we headed to Williamston to my parents home because Michael had drill this weekend. Meaning I couldn't go to my cousins wedding instead taking care of the boys all day alone saturday (supposedly not that big of a deal). Anyway we went to the grocery store that night to pick up milk and junk. Got the boys to bed because we knew they had to be in the car saturday at six am... and my boys aren't so keen on getting going before it's daylight outside. So saturday rolls around and it's off to take Michael to drill... I made a wrong turn going to the same place I've gone for months now to get us "lost" on the way there. On the way home I listened to my boys complaining because we didn't have the wii. I am NOT a video game fanatic like my husband and his gang of friends.. so that just made me want to take a bat to the wii.. Expect that's my system.. lol anyway we made it through a crazy day... and Sunday came along with it brought family day at this park in Mauldin... I don't know much about how to get to Mauldin.. we had a map leading us to the park from the Unit. You would think Military men would make a map you could read but, no fourty five minutes of driving around in circles we finally made it to the park thanks to some big military truck.. Family day was a hot fun filled day it was also long. So needless to say I was looking forward to today and getting back into a scheduled routine.. but not so much today...
Instead we got a slow start this morning but quickly ... became much faster... I took Curtis to school and then headed over to my friend Dawn's abode... to drop off random army papers which I'm sure are usless however I wanted to see her anyway. So I spent most of the MORNING with her which was the HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY. lol everything else besides playing a game with all three of my guys and story time has been a blur of going going going... I"m thankful to God for this day. I'm thankful for my family and friends I love spending time with all of them. I'm thankful for a restful night (ahead of time). I'm thankful that I can constantly talk to my heavenly father and say stuff I wouldn't dare say out loud in the south.. For all of these and more Lord I say thank you!
Posted on 5:16 PM by Amanda and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Dawn said... @ August 25, 2010 at 4:50 AM

And I'm thankful to have you as a friend to help with with all this crazy military stuff. ;p

Post a Comment