Made it through!!


Ok so we made it through two days of k5 and a late 3 year old check up. Curtis walked right into the room on day one and never looked back. I don't know weather I am happy or sad about how that happend, I suppose a bit of both. When I picked him up yesterday he was excited to tell me about playing at his new school. He liked his teacher and that she was pretty. His teacher Mrs. Mitchell is very sweet and pretty. He always has a thing for blondes and she is one :). He was happy to tell me he kept his green card all day (which means he wasn't in trouble at all). He didn't make any "friends" yet but he played with a lot of ppl. Today he ran into his class again I told him goodbye but I don't think he even heard me. It's ok I know I'm doing a good job when he can be independant and walk into a new situation with a smile. While he was at school, Michael and I took Nick to the pediatrician here in Union for the first time. He was late for his three year checkup due to another one of his famous ear infections. We saw doctor Mulford or something like that. Nick is 31.5lbs and 37 and 3/4th inches tall. Right in the fifty precentiale. Considering he never eats much that's better than what I expected. After that it was nap time and we all knocked out for an hour. Then it was off to pick up my Curtis. The second day seemed to go really well to. They did something like a gingerbread man hunt all over the school he so enjoyed that. He was I kept my green card again today and I am going to keep it all year cause that's what happens when you're good and I'm gonna be good. So proud of the way he thinks (most) of the time. I had another task to do and curtis decided to stay with his great grandparents. When we got back home he was asleep with his head in his hand. I sat down beside him and he just fell into my lap. That's what I love my independant son who still likes to cuddle every so often.

Tommorow is Nick's turn I promise :)
Posted on 5:26 PM by Amanda and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment