So Much for an Easy Button.


School starts soon with Curtis starting K5. Tommorow Night we go to the kindergarten meeting to find out more about Buffalo Elementary's kindergarten. Curtis is excited to be going to BIG SCHOOL this year and the my little boy is growing up is starting to hit me already. It's been almost six years since he came into my life and totally revamped my entire life. From my thoughts and actions to the way I see the world. Until you have the chance to parent you don't truly understand the wide range of emotions that are dripping with love for someone so much. I am proud of him very much so. Curtis is a caring soul always has been he's always had empathy for others that I haven't yet grasp as an adult. Wednesday starts the journey of letting go. It's sad to think of parenting as eighteen /twenty years of teaching a child how to go away from you and be ok. I am not sure I'm ready for that process just yet. So I get to steal just a few more hours away with him tommorow. I get to hold on just a bit tighter in preparation of letting go just a bit more the next day. How fast they grow and change. How sometimes each minute seems to pass so quickly in the blink of an eye they are ready to start big school and explore another piece of the world without you to hold thier hands through it. I thank my gracious heavenly father for my oldest son Curtis. Without whom I would never understand a parents love that he has for each of us. Curtis My son I'm proud of you! I want the world to know just how amazing you are.
Posted on 7:45 PM by Amanda and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment